D.R. Horton / D.R. Horton fails to resolve...
In the summer of 2008 we purchased a home from DR Horton. One pitch that DR Horton used was that this home only had one neighbor. The open space next to the house was going to be landscaped with grass, shrubs, and trees. It is now March of 2010 and the open space is still not landscaped. Despite numerous calls and emails DR Horton has not fulfilled their promise and we are stuck next to an eye sore.
A fellow neighbor living two streets down from us also lives across from an open lot and is frustrated with the same issue. He was told he had a prime location for buying as the open space would be landscaped, but DR Horton failed him as well and he is still staring at weeds.
In addition, the fence that encloses our backyard fell over a month after we moved in. And it also took them over 6 months to repair a roofing issue that was within the warranty. I would suggest not buying from this company as they take no pride in their business and their integrity is questionable.
More D.R. Horton Complaints & Reviews
- D.R.Horton - home builder 
- D.R.Horton - Before you buy a house from them 
- DR Horton (Cambridge Homes) Liberty Grove - Poor Workmanship 
- D R Horton - fraud 
- DR Horton - Misrepresentation at signing of contract
- D.R. Horton - leaking faucet at kitchen sink
- D.R. Horton - new construction lakeland
- D.R. Horton - the wall by the stair
- DR Horton - bad information causing money loss
- D.R. Horton - 12160 sw 249 ln, fl 33032 -