Down to Earth Gunite Pools / Took our $ & won't come back & They lie

1 FL, United States

If these pool people cared about their customers and intended to finish ALL of our pools, wouldn't you think they would have told us what was going on from the beginning and reassured us continuously that they intended to finish? That's what I'd do if I cared about my company's reputation. If YOU didn't call them, they wouldn't call you. As they sit back and count the money we gave them... It's like the thief coming to your front door and you handing them your tv, your jewelry, your digital camera... your check written to DTEGP...
We signed our contract 5/29/08 for them to excavate and build a new swimming pool. They started excavating 7/7/08. Everything was going smoothly up until they were paid the second to last check where we had the gunite, plumbing, tile and coping. We did not and still do not have the deck or pavers, the diamond brite, the equipment and no electrical hookup. Coincidentally many (most? all?) of us have given 95% of the money to them. Is anybody in the 'just gave them a deposit' stage? Maybe RA Milner's in on it too. That's why Rodney so nicely offered to give us an estimate to finish. What's Milner's company name? Maybe we need to also point blame in another direction. Relinquishing the permit when there were all those pools to finish... You're heartless too Mr Milner. If anyone is in Palm Beach County, please send me an email!

To