Menu

complaints

Performance Pool & Spa Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
8 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Performance Pool & Spa at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Performance Pool & Spa has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Performance Pool & Spa. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Performance Pool & Spa complaints 8

Sort by:

Newest Performance Pool & Spa complaints

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Performance Pool & Spa They have been totally unwilling to replace broken parts that were broken when delivered

They have been totally unwilling to replace broken parts that were broken when delivered. Customer service is awful. Calling me names and swearing at my contractor.

Dey have been totally unwillin' to replace broken parts dat were broken when delivered. Customer service is awful. Callin' me names and swearin' at my contractor.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Performance Pool & Spa I've had to replace my pool liner three times in just five years, and it keeps tearing in the same spot every year

I've had to replace my pool liner three times in just five years, and it keeps tearing in the same spot every year. I've been trying to get help from Performance Pool & Spa, but they keep telling me it's due to ground water and that I should contact a leak company. Frustrated, I decided to consult another pool company, and they quickly identified the problems. All I want is to know the dimensions of my liner from PP&S so I can move forward, but once again, I haven't received any response.

F
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Performance Pool & Spa I got a new pool liner from Performance Pool & Spa in March 2022

I got a new pool liner from Performance Pool & Spa in March 2022. I told the employee the measurements over the phone, and he ordered it from the manufacturer. But when I tried to put it in, I saw that the liner didn't match the measurements I gave. They won't take it back or exchange it, and they won't even talk about it. I paid $1,517.92 for it. When I talked to *** about it, he was rude and defensive. It's really annoying and one of the worst customer experiences I've ever had.

Hide full review

Is Performance Pool & Spa legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board rates Performance Pool & Spa highly, signaling it as a legitimate option for users seeking reliable services. Despite this endorsement, the 0% resolution rate for complaints about Performance Pool & Spa raises questions. Diligently reviewing Performance Pool & Spa's client feedback and resolution practices is recommended for those considering Performance Pool & Spa's services, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of its legitimacy and commitment to customer satisfaction.

Performance Pool & Spa earns 83% level of Trustworthiness

Excellent Trust Notice: Performance Pool & Spa near-perfect at 83% trust. Use with confidence, maintaining usual caution.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Performance Pool & Spa. The company provides a physical address, 2 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 5 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Performance Pool & Spa has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Performancepools.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Performance Pool & Spa website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Performancepools.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Performancepools.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Performance Pool & Spa, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Performancepools.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Performance Pool & Spa's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. The support team lacks customer service skills, training, and resources, resulting in only 0% of 7 complaints being resolved.
  • No reviews for performancepools.com on popular sites. Be cautious and do additional research. Look for information about the Performance Pool & Spa and be careful with personal information or transactions.
  • Performancepools.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The performancepools.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Performance Pool & Spa protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Performance Pool & Spa We had PPS come out to close down our pool last fall and change out the sand filter

We had PPS come out to close down our pool last fall and change out the sand filter. They opened the pool in the spring after cleaning it out and adding fresh water. They replaced a gauge that was working fine and added chemicals. However, when they turned on the jets, sand started blowing through them into the pool. The guy didn't even bother to look at what I was telling him and just said to give it a couple of days. We waited for 4 days, but the water only got worse and the jets eventually stopped working altogether. We called them multiple times and spoke to different people, but they don't seem to prioritize fixing their mistake. The motor is probably burnt out now because of the sand. We didn't cause this issue as we haven't touched the pool except for adding water. They don't return calls, and I even left a message for the owner, but received no response.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Performance Pool & Spa We bought a used hot tub with a 14 day warranty (starting from the day it was installed)

We bought a used hot tub with a 14 day warranty (starting from the day it was installed). They came over, we filled it with water, and it kept tripping our breaker. A technician came and switched some wires, but it still didn't work. They replaced the motor and the board, and claimed that our breaker was the problem. We fixed the breaker, but the tub still didn't work. Another technician came and said it was a fuse issue, admitting that he had misdiagnosed it earlier. He fixed it, and now it's working. I saw the first technician move the wires and thought, "It can't be this easy to fix." But no one believes me when I tell them what happened. Now they're saying that the wires were disconnected when the last guy came. I wouldn't touch the wires even if I knew how! We had to extend the 14 day warranty because the tub still wasn't working. It took almost 3 weeks to get it fixed. Yesterday, I received an invoice and the service guy, Bill, accused us of causing the problem. He wouldn't let me speak, and I felt like he was calling me a liar. When we purchased the tub, we were promised that it would have a clear ray, which is a light that kills germs. But then we got a call saying it didn't have it. The price didn't change, but they gave us a free filter accessory. We should have canceled our order back then. They shouldn't charge us, and their technicians need better training.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Performance Pool & Spa In July , I signed up with Performance Pool & Spa (PPS) with the understanding that additional landscaping estimates would be provided after

In July , I signed up with Performance Pool & Spa (PPS) with the understanding that additional landscaping estimates would be provided after measuring the yard (which was supposed to happen in Fall 2021). However, I didn't hear anything from PPS until February 2022 when I received an email stating that there was a $5000 increase in the pool construction cost due to price hikes in manufacturing and distribution. I never agreed to this price increase and was still waiting for the landscaping estimates to make an informed decision.

In mid-March, PPS finally came to measure the yard. In April, I inquired about the landscaping estimates and PPS responded by saying they would resend the information. However, I still didn't receive anything from them in May. I sent another email, and PPS replied, "Thanks for letting me know. I'll check what's happening in the morning." But once again, there was no follow-up.

At this point, I wanted to terminate my business with PPS. Initially, I was informed that I couldn't get my deposit back. However, after speaking to someone else, I was told that I could receive a partial refund, considering the items already purchased for my pool. If there had been proper follow-up, I might have accepted the new proposal or discussed ending the pool project earlier. Unfortunately, no follow-up ever took place. Now, I'm left without the dollars from my deposit, which were used to buy supplies for my pool. I strongly disagree with this and believe that the entire deposit should be refunded.

C

Performance Pool & Spa I bought a swimming pool liner in the spring of ****

I bought a swimming pool liner in the spring of ***. It took a while for them to install it because they ordered the wrong liner. After it was finally installed, I noticed that there was a small amount of water loss. I thought it might be because of cracks in the skimmers that had been repaired before. When I closed the pool in the fall of 2021, the water dropped below the skimmers by a significant amount, indicating that the liner was the cause of the water loss. So, I called Performance Pool to ask about the warranty and what my options were if the liner was leaking. They had mentioned the warranty when I bought it, but when I contacted them, they said the warranty only covered splits. I asked them if they had installed it incorrectly or if something happened during the installation that wasn't covered, and they said no. I was shocked that they didn't stand behind their work on a liner that was less than a year old and already leaking. With winter approaching, I had no choice but to have them come out and find the leak at my own expense, which was around $500. I had already paid over $5000 for the new liner less than a year ago. When I talked to the service department, they were extremely dismissive and didn't seem to care. It's almost like they don't take any responsibility for a product that costs as much as $5000 and doesn't work from day one.

G

Performance Pool & Spa Me and my hubby bought a Sundance Spa in October

Me and my hubby bought a Sundance Spa in October. Right away, my hubby noticed that the patio was all wet in the same spot. We called them up and asked if they could send someone to check for a leak. They said that new spas don't leak and it was probably our fault, like maybe we left the drain hose open or something. But my hubby did some investigating and found a leak that wasn't our fault. He kept talking to the company and finally they agreed to send a technician to our place to look at the spa. The first technician they sent didn't know what he was doing at all. He didn't fix anything and couldn't even put the side panels back on right. After more talking with the company, my hubby got them to send a different technician. This time, two technicians came and they really knew their stuff. They checked the whole spa and found another leak that needed a lot of insulation to be pulled out to fix. They also fixed the control panel issues we were having. My hubby asked for another appointment to make sure everything was working right and the leaks were gone. But guess what? They wanted to charge us for that visit. And they also wanted to charge us to fix the insulation they had to pull out. We paid over $15,000 in cash for a spa that wasn't working right when we got it. Performance Pool won't replace it or give us our money back. They want us to pay for something that was broken from the start. Their customer service is terrible. They keep passing us around to different people and we never get any answers. We've even tried contacting the spa manufacturer, but they haven't helped either.

Overview of Performance Pool & Spa customer experience

Performance Pool & Spa (performancepools.com) has been plagued with numerous consumer complaints, highlighting several concerning issues. Customers have expressed dissatisfaction with the company's poor customer service, citing unresponsive and unhelpful staff. Many have reported delays and missed deadlines, indicating a lack of professionalism and reliability. Additionally, there have been multiple complaints regarding subpar workmanship and low-quality products, leaving customers disappointed and frustrated. It is evident that Performance Pool & Spa has a long way to go in improving their overall performance and addressing these persistent problems.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Performance Pool & Spa contacts