Donnaplay / Membership

1 Who knows, United States

5 minutes after registering for this website, I could tell it was a scam. I was lured to the website by some FAKE bookbub site which said I could read certain books online for free after I registered. I should have know there was a catch because you need a credit card for something that is free. However I registered anyway, with a card that has less than a dollar on it...LMAO, joke is on you Donnaplay!!! As soon as I completed that, it tried to force me to accept the premium membership, but I kept reading and ignored their 5 day trail period. BTW it is at the very bottom of the page to bypass. After that I went to the dashboard only to see that I have NO, NONE, NADA access to free content. They offer free software only, all of which ANY computer, cellphone, or tablet would offer you. This place is FOS and is only trying to get your credit card information. I would think once, twice, three time before doing it. I really don't know what I was thinking because I can use my library card to access free books online. I feel like a complete dummy. But that's ok, at least I had the foresight not to use my good credit card.

Re