Dominos, Rt. 3, Rocky Hill, CT 06067 / sanitary handling of food
Last Friday7-25-08, I went to the Dominos in Rocky Hill, CT (Rt. 3).
The guy behind the counter was pleasant and attentive, but there were some serious sanitary violations.
The worker who was answering the phone, handling the money, and making the pizzas did not have any gloves on and did not wash his hands between handling the money, the phone, making the pizza; something I believe is in violation of public safety and health regulations.
Shortly thereafter, a driver arrived and began to make the pizzas; he too, didn't wash his hands. Both of these individuals had their hands all over the dough, in the cheese, and were handling the added items.
This grossed me out. I can't believe that they themselves would not have realized that what they were doing was wrong and against the law.
I will never order any food from any Dominos again. There is no way that Dominos could possibly guarantee that your workers will observe the regualations regarding the proper handling of food. It is obvious that they can't.
It is too bad. Their thin pizza is actually quite good...not any more.
Luis J. Pomales
Hartford, CT [protected]
More Dominos, Rt. 3, Rocky Hill, CT 06067 Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Domino's Pizza - manager jesus campos 
- Domino's Pizza - Customer Service
- Domino's Pizza - the driver aziz
- Domino's Pizza - slow, inadequate service
- Domino's Pizza - manager complaint