Domino's Pizza — wrong ingredient, poor customer service
Ordered 2 medium pizzas w/added olives. I picked them up from the store & took them to meet my husband 1/2 way from his jobsite. I once again did not get what I ordered & my husband was crunched for time but I called the store. They wrote I asked for onions, my husband dislikes onions. No, I didn't. They offered me a liter of soda & remake the pizzas. They actually wanted the pizzas back so I took them. For my trouble of having to drive back to the store, wait for the other pizzas after a long day of work plus my husband stressed over missing work, i did get cinnamon twist. The pizzas should have been free after all that. They did not think so. Disappointed customer. I'll try papa John's. Thanks
More Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Dominos Pizza - pizza delivery
- Domino's Pizza - an order, as well as, poor management!
- Domino's Pizza - late pizza
- Dominos - can I order a pizza some time tonight? 
- [Resolved] Domino's Pizza - never got my order even though I paid. waited an hour. poor customer service.