Domino's Pizza / worst pizzaa we have ever eaten
Last night, my wife and I decided to calll out for a pizza after having a hetic day. We calld out local Domino's as we had done several times before and ordered a Large Pepper and Onion Pizza. The girl who took the order over the phone was very courteous and pleasant and the pizza was delivered within 30 minutes as promised.
However when we started eating the pizza we found that it was worst pizza I had ever eaten. The crust was soggy, the sauce was tastless and there were hardly any toppings on it at all. The pepper and onions were sliced so paper thin, you could hardly see them.
We had ordered pizza from Domino's many times before, but this will be the last time.
I called the store I had ordered it from to file a complaint and was connected with the manager. When I advised him of my complaint and told him that I would not be ordering from Domino's again, he seemed shocked that I would not order again because of one bad experience. I asked him why I would waste my money on another order and he offered to have the pizza that was delivered picked up and deliver a new one delivered. I declined however. He told me that I could order from the local mom and pop pizza place or Pizza Hut and get their substandard pizze then.
I have ordered the same pizza from Pizza Hut in the past and I'll tell you, their pizza is far better in my opinion.
More Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Domino's Pizza - Horrible supervisor
- Domino's Pizza - delivery
- Domino's Pizza - wrong order 
- Domino's Pizza - management rude and disrespectful 
- Domino's Pizza - online order #476256