Domino's Pizza / worst pizzaa we have ever eaten

1 Nashua, NH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 603-886-0202

Last night, my wife and I decided to calll out for a pizza after having a hetic day. We calld out local Domino's as we had done several times before and ordered a Large Pepper and Onion Pizza. The girl who took the order over the phone was very courteous and pleasant and the pizza was delivered within 30 minutes as promised.
However when we started eating the pizza we found that it was worst pizza I had ever eaten. The crust was soggy, the sauce was tastless and there were hardly any toppings on it at all. The pepper and onions were sliced so paper thin, you could hardly see them.
We had ordered pizza from Domino's many times before, but this will be the last time.
I called the store I had ordered it from to file a complaint and was connected with the manager. When I advised him of my complaint and told him that I would not be ordering from Domino's again, he seemed shocked that I would not order again because of one bad experience. I asked him why I would waste my money on another order and he offered to have the pizza that was delivered picked up and deliver a new one delivered. I declined however. He told me that I could order from the local mom and pop pizza place or Pizza Hut and get their substandard pizze then.
I have ordered the same pizza from Pizza Hut in the past and I'll tell you, their pizza is far better in my opinion.

Comments

Di
  23rd of Dec, 2009

Melvin Banks shut up. I was not talking to you. Why are you interested in talking with me. I am a 15 year old girl and you must be 40. If you want to talk to Irish online then it is fine. But You sick sick man why are you talking to me. Pervert

Same with you Louis, billy.

Irish is not as smart as you two think. She failed a grade she is a year older than the rest of us.

Her parents are mixed. She is from Ireland so she is as white as she is black.

Also she does not wear all the cool clothing. She has no friends. She is in the ### class