Domino's Pizza / terrible employee!
I ordered pizza from Dominoes in Latonia. Ky a couple of weeks ago and I couldn't believe the way an employee (I believe it was the manager) behaved toward a female employee there. He was yelling at her and then he threw something at her( I think it was a hoagie and a spatula). I asked someone who he was and they said the manager Chris. All I can say is if I was that female employee I would be looking into filing some sort of harassment charges against him. This kind of behavior is uncalled for anywhere much less in the work place.
I will not be visiting that location any longer. I hope this complaint gets to the right person.
More Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Domino's Pizza - service
- Domino's Pizza - the pizza
- Domino's Pizza - 30 minutes
- Domino's Pizza - my pizza I ordered 
- Domino's Pizza - horrible management, tact, and capability