Domino's Pizza / found a piece of meat in delivered pizza
Date of the incidence: 11/16/2017
Client number: [protected]
Full description of the incidence: I ordered two medium size pizza (alfredo sauce, spinach, feta cheese) along with one diet coke. We found a small piece of meat in pizza. We are vegetarian and the pizza was not consumed.
Desirable resolution of your complain: I had taken a picture of pizza having some piece and can show if required. Don't know whether to ask for the refund? I know it's a hard work dominos workers do to prepare the pizza and deliver that. But then I think the pizza is useless. Its upto you that you review the case.
More Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Dominos Pizza - pizza delivery
- Domino's Pizza - an order, as well as, poor management!
- Domino's Pizza - late pizza
- Dominos - can I order a pizza some time tonight? 
- [Resolved] Domino's Pizza - never got my order even though I paid. waited an hour. poor customer service.