Domino's Pizza / pizza messup
Two days ago, I bought two specialty pizzas on sale for $7.99 each plus tax. One pizza was fine, but the other was not.I ordered one of the pizzas a supreme specialty without onions and I told them that my daughter and I were allergic to onions. I got home and we had almost finished that pizza when my daughter and I started wheezing and gasping. I peeled back the cheese and found onions hidden there. I brought what was left of that pizza back and told the manager what happened. He gave me my money back on the messed up pizza only and did not even appoligize for it and acted as though it was my fault for not checking the pizza before eating it. Personally, I think he poisoned us on purpose because why would toppings be hidden under the cheese?
More Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Domino's Pizza - miscommunication and disregard
- Domino's Pizza - uncooked chicken wings
- Dominoes - employee abuse from asst. mgr.
- Domino's Pizza - manager 
- Domino's - hilliard ohio has bad customer service