Domino's Pizzadomino's

El Feb 17, 2015 Bronx, NY Review updated:

I ordered Domino's for dinner today and I decided to order early since with my past experience I learned to call before we get really hungry. I ordered online at about 5 pm to be fair, I tracked my order as they so blatantly state on their ads and at 5:32 our dinner was supposedly out for delivery. 6:15 and still no pizza and I live just three blocks away.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Bronx, NY 6:15 pm I decide to call and the person tells me not to follow the online tracking because it is not accurate and to call back in 10 minutes if my food does not arrive. 6:30 I call back and they keep me on for about 6 minutes with the advertisements when finally a person comes on and puts me on hold and 5 minutes later tells me that my delivery is on its way. 7:00 pm still no food, 7:10 finally our food arrives and when I go down to pick it up, the delivery guy is on a bike in below freezing temps, and our pizza boxes were all crushed, cold and my chicken was in a crushed box and not what I asked for at all. Shame on their management and the poor quality and abuse of their employees..

Comments

• Mk
      Feb 18, 2015

I agree with everything on your complaint with the exception of blaming the management for the guy being on a bike... When you are hired to deliver pizza, they do NOT supply the means of the delivery. That is on the STUPID EMPLOYEE for taking a job he is not equipped to handle.