Domino's Pizza / customer service

On 30 july 2018 I placed an order for 4 pizzas, parmesan bites, cinnamon twists and a two litre sprite. I placed this order a little after noon and began following the progress on my app. The order left the store @1235, at 1320 the delivery had still not been made. I called the store to ask what the hold up was and the manager got on the phone, with a disrespectful attitude telling me that we would all like to have our delivery to be first but we all must take our turn. I explained to him that I had a house full of people and did not want to serve cold pizza, he said he would try to contact driver and call me back. 9 minutes later the driver arrived and I called the manager back and asked him what we were going to do about this issue. At this point he said nothing, he said the pizza made it there within an hour (which is untrue). The pizza was still warm, however the thin crust pizza had dried out and tasted awful, the cinnamon twists were hard and the hawaiian pizza was soggy. I order from dominos at a minimum twice a month but after being spoke to and treated as if me, my family and my order didn't matter I just may need to consider another option. I have never felt so disrespected by a person of authority ever.

Te