Domino's Pizza — crust tastes like chapstick
I ordered a pineapple pizza from Domino's in Pembroke, NC and upon eating the crust of my first slice I discovered a taste like chapstick.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Pembroke, GA I assumed maybe it was just the first slice that tasted weird, but three slices in, I'm skeptical of eating the remaining slices as the taste of chapstick is very unpleasant. Is there a new recipe that I'm unaware of that would cause a weird aftertaste? If not, this is very unsettling.
More Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Dominos Pizza - pizza delivery
- Domino's Pizza - an order, as well as, poor management!
- Domino's Pizza - late pizza
- Dominos - can I order a pizza some time tonight? 
- [Resolved] Domino's Pizza - never got my order even though I paid. waited an hour. poor customer service.