Domino's Pizzacrust tastes like chapstick

I ordered a pineapple pizza from Domino's in Pembroke, NC and upon eating the crust of my first slice I discovered a taste like chapstick.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Pembroke, GA I assumed maybe it was just the first slice that tasted weird, but three slices in, I'm skeptical of eating the remaining slices as the taste of chapstick is very unpleasant. Is there a new recipe that I'm unaware of that would cause a weird aftertaste? If not, this is very unsettling.

Si
Nov 04, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 05, 2017

I doubt it should taste like chapstick. I would take the pizza back with your receipt to the location of purchase.

• Em
      Nov 12, 2017

I've actually noticed this the past two times I've ordered from Domino's here in Alabama and actually just discovered this complaint while googling if anyone else had tasted the same thing! It's a very recent thing as well. I got some of their bread twists last week and noticed it then for the first time, the strange aftertaste of chapstick. Today I bought a pizza and got the same taste from the crust. They must have changed something with their dough!

• Li
      Nov 28, 2017

Thank you! I thought I was going crazy. We just ordered dominos and the pizza was making me feel sick. I kept thinking "that almost tastes like chapstick". So gross! I wonder what they changed that it tastes like chapstick now? I won't be eating dominos anymore. I'm in Wisconsin.