Domino's Pizza / terrible food, cold, burned, took an hour and a half to get delivery

United States Review updated:
Receptionist was rude. Waiting an hour and a half for delivery when less then 5 min. away. Food was freezing cold and burned. Steak Sand. was cold, had 2 slices of peppers and one fatty piece of "meat". Called back and asked to speak to mgr. told by person who answered the phone "Loretta" she was the manager, would not give a last name. When asked for tne district mgr.s # I was told it was confidential and not to be given out to customers. We have been in the restaurant business for years and never expected such poor service or food, never experienced it before. VERY DISAPPOINTED. ALL FOOD WENT INTO TNE TRASH- IT WAS INEDIBLE! Please have the respect to rtn to this email.

Thank you.

Comments

Md
  18th of Sep, 2010
It has been a very long time since I ordered from Dominos, so I decided with the new commercials boasting how they have changed, I took a chance to try them out one more time. I ordered carry out at the Texarkana, Texas Domino's and I only live 5 minutes away I ordered a large beef only topping and a deluxe. I do have to say that the workers were very pleasant, but my husband and I were very disastified with both pizzas. On the beef only topping, they must have ran out of the beef because there wasn't two of those round beef pieces per slice. If you ask for a beef topping it should at least be similar to ground beef and scattered over the slices, not round balls like italian sausage. I considered it only cheese, because there was certainly not enough meat to amount to anything. On the deluxe pizza, all the veggies were raw and very few of thoe. They could be cooked a little longer. I can say that I will to Pizza Hut. May be a little bit more expensive but worth it. It certainly has a much better taste.

Domino's Pizza Logo Domino's Pizza