Domino's Pizza / poor quality, poor delivery

1 India Review updated:

I ordered domino's pizza for the 4th time on 28/9/2010 and the scheduled time which was told to me was 45 mins.While ordering I made one thing clear that the pizzas should be hot because in my second order the pizzas were not hot.Firstly, igot the pizzas 20 mins late .secondly, it was not at all hot.the receiver who attended the call was rude to me.My order no. is 53 and the domino's store address where i ordered the pizzas is as follows G.F., SHOP NO. 6 & 7, FOOD COURT, SOUTH X MALL, PLOT NO.9, BLOCK 'O", KIDWAI NAGAR, KANPUR, U.P.

Comments

• Ge
      24th of Feb, 2011

I just want to point out that the times quoted to you are an estimate not a "scheduled" time. If it's on the weekend it could take longer than that. Every since I was a kid I already knew that if I called ANY pizza place on the weekend it was going to take at least an hour. I would suggest that if you don't want to wait a long time it might be better to pick it up or have it timed for you. You can call earlier in the day and schedule the time you want it delivered to your house. I do agree that the person who took the order should have definitely used better customer service skills, and I also agree that they should have estimated the time better.