Domino's Pizza / incompetence and poor customer service
I ordered three pizza's that took the attendant over the phone 15 minutes to process. I did ask for a slight change in the order after the initial order took place and it seemed to be a "moving the mountain process"
Finally get the order straight, or so I thought I did. The next day I happened to check my online bank records only to find that I was double charged. I proceed to call the establishment only to have them tell me it would be best to call back later when the manager got in. I politely said it would be appropriate for them to call me when she gets in. The employee told me he wouldn't take my number.
The clear message here is. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND INCOMPETENCE.
THIS IS MY LAST CALL TO DOMINO'S PIZZA...
More Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Domino's Pizza - manager at the 8555 store in san diego
- Domino's Pizza - the customer service and product
- Domino's Pizza - funds get deducted but did not received the order 
- Domino's Pizza - sms
- Domino's Pizza - I am complaining about management.