Domino's Pizza / incompetence and poor customer service

I ordered three pizza's that took the attendant over the phone 15 minutes to process. I did ask for a slight change in the order after the initial order took place and it seemed to be a "moving the mountain process"

Finally get the order straight, or so I thought I did. The next day I happened to check my online bank records only to find that I was double charged. I proceed to call the establishment only to have them tell me it would be best to call back later when the manager got in. I politely said it would be appropriate for them to call me when she gets in. The employee told me he wouldn't take my number.

D  12th of Jun, 2008 by
On 06/12/08 at approximately 06:59pm I ordered a Pizza from Dominos. I was told by the Order Status pop-up that the delivery would take 80 to 90 min. at 08:15pm I called and ask about our delivery I was told that he just went out 10min ago, at approximately 09:12pm I received a call which my answering machine pick-up, it was from Dominos clerk stating that "we are not in their delivery area, have a nice night". This was 2hrs 15min from the time I ordered! The clerk could have told me that when I called at 08:15pm. I have 3 kids and 2 adults waiting on that pizza. The service there is so bad the owners need to fire all of them and start over with new people. The worst thing is that the Manager, he said is name is David, was the one to say we are not in their delivery area, have a nice night". No sorry or anything. Bad service!!!
A  12th of Aug, 2008 by
I am never ordering my food online again.

For the first time I put my order in online, I have my daughter pick it up for me. No hassle right?, wrong!!! A couple of days later I get my bank statement in and what do know, they charged a fifteen dollar tip. I asked my daughter if she had done that and she tells me, " I don't even give my sister a tip and she works in a restaurant." That is a direct quote. I call to see what happened and I just get the run-around saying you need to call here and there and then get sent back to the same people I had talked to in the first place. I don't get any answers and I honestly don't know what to do next. I seriously feel like picketing outside this establishments and wish to have a few choice words with them. I guess we will never eat at Dominos again. They dont deliver out here and we literally have to pass Pizza Hut and Papa Johns to get there. Well no more.
D  22nd of Nov, 2008 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I don't know about the outcome of your situation, but most people don't realize that if a store mistakenly charges a card and has to credit it back, it can sometimes take 3 to 5 business days. As a bank employee, I've had to pass that news to way too many customers, so I know that the businesses obviously don't make that known to their customers.
N  20th of Sep, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
The customer should always put down the amount they want to tip on the credit card slip if it is 0 dollars and 0 cents.
N  20th of Sep, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Lack of supervision by corperate I think is the major problem with this company.
Every resteraunt should at least have cameras through out the business to avoid some of the past problems that made national headlines.
If employees can get away with the food contamination can you imagine what else goes on there.
I have noticed that employees at Domino's do not use gloves to prepare anything that goes in the oven. That is just gross.
I bet if the company franchise owners showed up more often they would catch a lot going on that should not be going on in this food chain resteraunt.
Step up management and hire more mature people to run your establishment that you have invested in, and watch them close.
I have met some of the people that work at Domino's and I would not trust them to prepare my food or fill in my credit card slip.
Thats what happens when a company hires mostly young and as far as one of the guys I know says the company does not require drug testing. So who do you think this company hires anyway. People that do drugs.
N  19th of Nov, 2010 by
I order a pizza onthe phone to go pick up the boy from dominos pizza toke the order with out asking a name
when i get there 2 guys ask me what was my order, they both see my pizza wasn't done after another one came and ask again, well my pizza wasn't done, i ask if that was possible after 2 guys ask for my order one of them said that i wasn't right and just because i was complaining he said that he won't do CHAT for me . I said that what you do here and he answer YES that what i do CHAT, nobody did nothing else and i left with out a pizza or a sorry, people like this should n't be working in dominos or saing that the pizza is CHAT please contact me i want this worker out of dominos or this will go to the news as advice to others custumers thank you

Domino's Pizza Logo Domino's Pizza