Domino's Pizza Arab, Alabama / poor service
I placed an online/internet order from Seattle for my Mother in Arab, Alabama. I ordered her plain barbecue chicken wings and one of their chocolate desserts. The plain chicken wings arrived but the dessert didn't. When I found out from my Mom they didn't arrive, I called Arab, AL Domino's to complain and for them to get her dessert to her. I also complained on the Domino's website. When I called the Arab, AL store the female asked me if I was "ordering this from somewhere else?" I said yes, I ordered it on the Domino's online/internet site. "Well we have had people say they got empty boxes." What does that have to do with my Mother's dessert? It's the 21st century Arab, Alabama, and Domino's offers to let you order by phone, or by internet. I chose internet. I'm responsible for ordering and paying, you are responsible for delivering the ENTIRE ORDER. If you don't trust people have them sign for it, yes I received this and that. THE WORST DOMINO'S I'VE EVER BOUGHT FROM, in person and online. We will never do business with them again.
More Domino's Pizza Arab, Alabama Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Domino's Pizza - not recieved food , and money deducted , AND NO REFUND, AND BEEN IGNORED BY CUSTOMER CARE
- Domino's Pizza - miscommunication and disregard
- Domino's Pizza - uncooked chicken wings
- Dominoes - employee abuse from asst. mgr.
- Domino's Pizza - manager