Domino's — my pizza order was overlooked.
I went to Domino's Pizza on 5618 Hallandale Bch Blvd. West Park, FL #[protected] on 1/20/17 at 3:21pm. I ordered a large pizza. The lady cashier informed that the pizza will be ready in 10-15 minutes. However, I waited and waited so long for that one order. I seen 2 people walk place their order and received it less than 10 minutes and they had a bigger order. I walked up to the counter and the manager was on the phone. So, the guy that was making the pizzas came to the front and said, "Sorry, here is your pizza. I forgot about your order. I even called Domino's the corporate office. I spoke to the customer service rep whom stated that particular domino's is the main location. She continued by stating that someone will call me regarding my experience, but this never happened. I will not ever go back to this location. Because of bad customer service. Not worth my time or my money. Thank you, but no thank you.
More Domino's Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Dominos Pizza - pizza delivery
- Domino's Pizza - an order, as well as, poor management!
- Domino's Pizza - late pizza
- Dominos - can I order a pizza some time tonight? 
- [Resolved] Domino's Pizza - never got my order even though I paid. waited an hour. poor customer service.