Domino's, Hemet California / food

Rabbi Ruth Wagner
351 N. antigua st
Hemet California
Phone: (951)652-9697
I ordered a medium pizza with cheese, black olives, and mushrooms, and 2 chicken parm sandwiches for superbowl. When they arrived I paid $29.00 plus a tip for the driver. I opened the box's that the sandwiches came in and there were 4 little cubes of chicken on each sandwich, some sauce and some cheese. The sandwich was all bread with hardly no filling whatsoever. The Pizza had tiny bits of mushrooms and black olives. Basically it had nothing on it. I called about it, and was blown off by them. They said, "sorry, there's nothing I can do, all ingredients are pre-measured...click." So, in essence, I paid 30 dollars for crap. This is not the first time they have done this. I thought the store would change when someone else began to run it, but no, its still the same crap. Bottom line, I've had enough. I'm tired of being ripped off by this store. Times are hard for everyone, money is tight. Dominos is stealing from their customers.
If I don't recieve satisfaction in this matter, I guarentee you Corporate will get a phone call from me, and if that doesn't work, I'm going straight to the newspapers about this, and then I'm going to fox news, make no mistake about it, and I have no intention of waiting a week or two to hear from someone. I have taken pictures of the sandwich's deliverd to me, and I have compared them to the sandwiches on your advertising. Obviously your advertising is false, and there are laws in this country about that. I demand to hear from someone about this matter or the gloves are coming off.

N  14th of Apr, 2009 by