Domino's / dominos has messed up my orders multiple times
I have ordered from domino's multiple times and have been highly satisfied. however, there have also been multiple times that my order has been horribly messed up!
There have been several occasions that the drivers have forgotten a beverage and have driven back to get it.
One of the worst things that happened was when dominos put blue cheese dressing with the cinna stix rather than icing. my friend actually dipped one of the cinna stix in the blue cheese dressing without realizing and ate it. [ew]
Also we have ordered cinna stix and cheesy bread and instead of sending both, there were two orders of cinna stix sent.
In a separate incident, which was even most traumatic for me, I received a breadbowl pasta with a heap of meat I had not ordered online.in fact, I even called in to ensure that the marinara sauce was meatless. I ordered spinach, provolone cheese, and feta cheese for the breadbowl pasta and instead received chicken meat and some sort of other mystery meat either bacon or ham which I have excluded from my diet. the meat was upsetting because of my pescetarianism but also because the meat just looked plain gross. I will attach some photos. vegetarians stay away from the breadbowls from dominos.
They sent a corrected order but, still, it was pretty disgusting.
More Domino's Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Domino's Pizza - Delay on Delivery
- Domino's Pizza - XL Pizza
- Domino's Pizza - service
- Domino's Pizza - manager jesus campos 
- Domino's Pizza - Customer Service