Domino Pizza / poor service

1 India Review updated:

Dear sir

Today at 9.40 pm, I ordered pizza from my place. My daughter is having high fever and was in no mood of eating anything. So I thought to give her favourite domono. S pizza.

When I called at toll free number, the person was totally in different state of mind. I gave him my address and he was asking me about versova outlet. Then he gave me contact number of chembur outlet which I already had with me.

When I called at chembur outlet, first mr. Imran informed me that they have stopped delivering pizza to my area. When I requested him to connect me some authority, mr. Ashish came on line. Both of them were trying to inform me that they could not deliver the pizza in 30 minutes to our area, so management has asked them to stop taking orders from my area. The chembur outlet is only 7 minutes away from my home by road. Then also I requested them to deliver the pizza without any time restriction from my end. Unfortunately both of them refused to take order proudly stating that our top and local management has taken the decision and we can't avoid that.

I have decided to never call dominos again.

Customer is the reason they are in business. And service is nothing but the feeling customer receives from service giver. This has been by far the worst any pizza food joint has ever made any customer feel!!!

I will not generalize the poor image of domino pizza from my end due to this one incident? But incident was not pleasant one...

What suggestion you can give me to make them realize the importance of one customer?

Regards,

Bipin mayekar
| chairman & managing director | prasanna hrd | [protected] |

Note: received following matter when I registered my complaint on their website under concern category:

Thanks for your feedback. We will be getting back to you shortly.

Your query id is : 2454

Bi

Comments

• Fr
      17th of Sep, 2007
    Domino Pizza - Poor service!

I posted my complaint regarding the Domino Pizza at Broad and Hunting Park in Philadelphia, PA. I called in an order for two large pizzas, and after waiting for about an hour and a half, I called only to find out that the order was canceled. the manager told me that a call was made to my house and no one answered but I was home. Checking my caller ID I saw no proof of a call from Domino Pizza. This is very disturbing. What or how can one be compensated for such mismanagement?

19th of Sep, 2007

How can you be "compensated" when you have no loss?

• Am
      18th of Jun, 2008

Noted the location.

• Ev
      26th of Feb, 2009

I placed a order for a large pizza and a pizza sandwich and asked the person to make sure the delivery man bring the pepper and cheese with the order. When get here with the order, no pepper and cheese. He said no one put it in the order. This is the fifth time this has happened,
    C alled the store #6984 order # 75557 He said when I asked for pepper and cheese he had already placed the order in the computer. Which makes no since, like he could't add pepper and cheese we were still on the phone together when I made the request. The service this resturant give is terrible.