[Resolved] Dollar Tree / district manager d103
Dollar Tree Store located on Martin Luther King Dr., Griffin Ga, had an injured worker, [removed], that came to our office, Family Medical Center, on 07/18/2018, and was treated for injuries. I have reached out to the district manager, [removed], by email ([protected]@dollartree.com), mobile (removed), voice mail [removed] and have left NUMEROUS messages for him to contact me back regarding Mary's claim number.
I have also reached out to the patient and I am getting conflicted information on this matter. Per Mary, as of today, she spoke with Michael on Saturday 10/13/2018 and she was informed that he would have a claim number by Monday, and she is unable to get in touch with him. I understand that [removed] is a manager at this Dollar Tree and is NOT able to report her own injury, the store manager has too.
We submitted Mary's claim to Sedgwick with the claim # of xxxxxxxxxxxx, that was emailed to Mary from Michael (information attached). Once we submitted the claim with the claim # provided, Sedgwick has denied the claim (denial attached), due to claim # is from an OLD WCK injury.
This claim is a 3 MONTH OLD claim and we are needing payment either from Dollar Tree, WCK insurance or the patient.
I hope to speak with someone regarding this issue, because it is unprofessional for ANY manager to IGNORE emails, phone calls, etc.
This was posted in error! Thought this was going to dollar tree personal email
More Dollar Tree Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar Tree - return policy 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree survey 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree store manager attacks my 3 year old son 
- Dollar Tree - miss management andsexual relations on the job ignored by coorprate... results 
- Dollar Tree - laid off / fired who knows!!! 
- Dollar Tree - purchasing merchandise 
- Dollar Tree - we need mangers in emporia more like the lil gorl jessica robertson
- Dollar Tree - your manager ariel leatherwood
- Dollar Tree Stores, Inc. - home store brand bleach/customer service sales associate. shelby
- Dollar Tree - lack of customer service