Dollar Rent A Car / undue &damage& charge
It is unlikely that I will rent from Dollar Rent A Car again. First the rental was a bit more than I had anticipated after getting a quote online the clincher though was when they charged me for a tire that went flat and turned out to be unrepairable.
Their position was that since I had not purchased their insurance that I was liable. My position was that since the "damage" was through no fault of my own, but due to a road hazard, that a company the size of Dollar would allow for such incidents just for GOOD WILL. They didn't/don't agree so they have lost my good will and I offer my experience to anyone else considering a car rental.
More Dollar Rent A Car Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar Rent A Car - fraudulent unethical toll charges 
- Dollar Rent A Car - tricked into extra charges 
- Dollar Rent A Car - car rental extras 
- Dollar Rent A Car - ldw scam 
- Dollar Rent A Car - horrible customer treatment 
- Dollar Rent A Car - linda synovitz toll charges
- Dollar Rent A Car - debit/credit card rentals/ a pervasive corporate attitude of unprofessionalism and theft by deception
- Dollar Rent A Car - car rental
- Dollar Rent A Car - car hire while we were in florida 2 oct till 17th
- Dollar Car Rental - unjustified administrative fee