Dollar General / rude employee

1 Glasgow, KY, United States Review updated:

On 4/22/18 I walked to Dollar General. It was almost a hour walk. I needed feminine products for my teenage daughter. The shelves were such a mess. Nothing was in the place it should of been. There was more products in boxes on the floor then on the shelves. I couldn't find the product I needed and when I asked the employee if it was possible for the Dollar General product I was looking for to be on the floor the employee responded rudely I don't know. If you don't see it then we don't have it. I then left the store and borrowed the change to buy the more expensive name brand. The store was such a mess and with rude employees such as you have working there, I have been telling everyone I know that they should avoid that store. Next time I have to walk for something that is important to not just my daughter but all females. I will walk the extra 30 minutes to Family Dollar.

Bl
Apr 24, 2018

Comments

Su
  24th of Apr, 2018

Gee, why not buy a few packages and leave them in the house? It's crazy to walk a long distance for something every woman stocks up on. I probably have a package in my closet though I don't need them. Wouldn't it make sense to stock up if you have no transportation? Buses and cabs run in small towns, though you're in an area behind the times.