Dollar General / rude cashier at store #14441 off analusia blvd. cape coral, fl 33909
I purchased a pack of cigarettes on 4/20/2018. I was given the wrong kind without me knowing. The cashier that was working at the time made a simple mistake which I am not upset about. Upon getting home and unpacking the goods I had purchased... I realized she had given me the wrong kind. I returned to the store #14441 off Andalusia Blvd.in Cape Coral, FL 33909 with the sealed pack and the receipt to exchange them. Not only did the new cashier working at cash register #1 at approximately 12:30 pm whom was a female of middle age refuse to help me, but she was extremely rude and abrasive. She would not even attempt to assist me in resolving the stores mistake. She spoke harshly to me. Ive been a loyal customer shopping there multiple times a week. Sadly that store just lost a loyal customer due to this individual's poor customer service. It is my hope this matter will be looked into and resolved.
Updated by ncgood1019, Apr 21, 2018
I did not push the subject. I accepted what she told me. It was the abrasivness and overall rude tone in which she approached me and the subject that is my complaint. She could have been having a bad day or was stressed. However, even in the retail world I believe there should be professionalism and quality customer assistance. If the store made a mistake in the customers purchase I believe they should at least attempt to make some form of ammends and set things right. At least I think a corporation as large as the Dollar General should take this idea of correcting a mistake into consideration.
Updated by ncgood1019, Apr 30, 2018
Thank you for taking the time and consideration in this concern. This has personally made me feel better knowing that you are will to be open minded. Im sure you were only standing up for your fellow employee. I see no reason for any of this to go any further. Again I truly appreciate you taking the time to post this comment. I believe Dollar General Stores are great and convenient places to shop.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - rancid smell in fridge/extremely messy
- Dollar General - megan/nort troy vt dollar general 
- Dollar General - music and staff 
- Dollar General - store appearance poor/ unstocked shelves/broken coolers 
- Dollar General - beach towels