Dollar General In Oberlin Kansas / bad managment
The manger is very rude is not there when she needs to be there and most of all is not respectful to her employees. I have been in this store on several occasions and there would be only one clerk working in the morning and one clerk at night. The manger however is nowhere to be found when she is needed. she is constantly leaving work using her children and husband as excuses. She has on several occasions mistreated her employees causing them to either be fired or quit. She has raised her voice at her employees in front of customers belittling them until one was almost in tears. She feels that her employes must live their lives at Dollar General but she herself does not have to be there. I don't know I am just an outsider, just a customer but I thought you should be treated with respect at your work place and feel safe but I have heard the employees talk on several occasions that they were in fear of losing their jobs because no matter what they did it was never good enough in the managers eyes and anyday now they would be fired. Since this manger has come work here the employees have started to drop like flies.. I am sorry but we miss their smiling faces and their warm welcomes and bubbly attitudes and just wanted to let you know that we think yu have made a horrible mistake in hiring this manager..
More Dollar General In Oberlin Kansas Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - Appearance of the inside and outside of the store.
- Dollar General - My dm
- Dollar General - District manager Tammy Fisk
- Dollar General - About service I get 
- Dollar General - Discrimination