Dollar General In Oberlin Kansas / bad managment

1 Oberlin, KS, United States
Phone: 785-475-3180

The manger is very rude is not there when she needs to be there and most of all is not respectful to her employees. I have been in this store on several occasions and there would be only one clerk working in the morning and one clerk at night. The manger however is nowhere to be found when she is needed. she is constantly leaving work using her children and husband as excuses. She has on several occasions mistreated her employees causing them to either be fired or quit. She has raised her voice at her employees in front of customers belittling them until one was almost in tears. She feels that her employes must live their lives at Dollar General but she herself does not have to be there. I don't know I am just an outsider, just a customer but I thought you should be treated with respect at your work place and feel safe but I have heard the employees talk on several occasions that they were in fear of losing their jobs because no matter what they did it was never good enough in the managers eyes and anyday now they would be fired. Since this manger has come work here the employees have started to drop like flies.. I am sorry but we miss their smiling faces and their warm welcomes and bubbly attitudes and just wanted to let you know that we think yu have made a horrible mistake in hiring this manager..