Dollar General / employment
My husband applied for a job in the Manchester, ia store. He got an interview and never heard back from them. Since they have no male employees here, it makes it a discrimination case. It is only proper to respond to him. He even called the store and the manager didn't call him back. We keep getting emails saying they have jobs available. Could you check into it and see why they don't hire men. He only wanted evenings.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General Store - Employee
- Dollar General - Falsely accused of theft by couch potato manager Waycross GA
- Dollar General - limited Quantities of Sale items
- Dollar General - store manager's behavior 
- Dollar General - manager not opening store on time and losing money.