Dollar General Employee / the assistant manager unprofessional behavior.
I sent my 13 year old daughter into the store to buy a surge protector. She asked the assistant manager at the time where to locate the item. My daughter could not find the item, she asked again and the a/manager (a middle-aged white female) yelled at her and told her it was in the corner. I went into the store to speak with the individual about the unprofessional behavior. I remember 2 females named Mary and Donna. I believe the assistant was Mary. She asked Donna to confirm that she did not yell at my daughter and Donna turn her head and did not answer. I told her very professionally that she would not yell at my child and requested that she return my money for the item that I purchased. This incident occurred during the week of July 21-25, 2008.
More Dollar General Employee Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - Store appearance
- Dollar General - Taylorsville, Mississippi
- Dollar General - I am complaining about a grill
- Dollar General - Store is dirty, isles are blocked, safety hazard, employees wear whatever they want, stand in line for 25 minutes, employees working off the clock. 
- Dollar General - Rude/Disrespectful Manager