Dollar General / employee, I think a manager female with dark hair.
I went in to buy some sugar packets for my coffee and this lady says all bags must be at the counter, which is fine but all I had in it was my tobacco and tubes. I make my cigarettes and collect cans to recycle I find on the way to and from. I even showed her what was in it. It was a cloth Aldi grocery store bag. I went to Kroger instead to get my sugar packets after telling her "NOT EVERYONE is a shoplifter " and walked to Kroger's instead.
I always loved DG, but not this store anymore.
Years ago in the 43214 zip code, I worked at the one in Graceland Shopping Center off of N. High St. before a Target store got built there. Now DG got moved to High St. and Morse Rd. behind TJs restaurant. The last 4 is 1782. Holiday Seasonal until Christmas was over. I lived at 22 w. Cooke Rd. #G, 43214.
Updated by slw94c, Aug 11, 2018
Kroger receipt for sugar pkts...
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - Availability of sale items.
- Dollar General - Management
- Dollar General - the store appearance and customer service
- Dollar General - conditions of the store
- Dollar General - employees closing store earlier than posted time