Dollar General / customer service

1 Austin, TX, United States Review updated:

I went in to buy hotdogs and a pack of cigarettes. Gave her a $20 bill and asked if i can have two $5 bills for my change she stated she did not have two $5 bills to GIVE AWAY! Clearly i didn't want her to give them AWAY to me it's my change how would she be giving my change to me away? Then i asked her if she could spare one $5 bill and the rest in ones. She rolled her eyes and chunked the change. Clearly she's not happy with her job in customer service and it was very unpleasant for me. She was a short fat Mexican girl. I was there around 01:15pm today.

Nr
Aug 19, 2018

Comments

19th of Aug, 2018

It's the weekend and the bank's closed. She was probably very low on change and couldn't spare it.

• 9w
      19th of Aug, 2018

just there for the pay check

• Wi
      11th of Sep, 2018

If its the weekend we cant just give you what you want bc the bank is closed till Monday. And we dont have enough money in our change account. We keep very little for ourselves. Just like our store customers think were the freaking bank and constantly asking for rolls of quarters. And i dont see what her appearence has anything to do with you not getting your way. Next time get the persons name.

• Wi
      11th of Sep, 2018

To you customers that keep complaining. You better not do it at my store. I had an issue with a customer. I the LP that they were stealing. I had to place batteries in their bag myself to make them look guilty. The best part of all of this was I got a gift card for catching the thief.