Dollar General / crates and boxes and merchandise on the floor
TodayAugust 16, 2018 I was in the Dollar GeneralStore #16582 on county Rd 305 in Bunnell fl. while shopping I had to go thru stacks of crates and boxes to get to the deoderant products. While doing this I did not see a small display rack or CDholder what ever it was lyong in my path and I tripped on it. I did break my fall so I didn't totally hit the floor. The gentleman running the register did lean over and ask if I was okay and I said yes. A few minutes later I noticed I have a cut on my arm and my arm, shoulder and hip were sore. An employee did get me first aid materials to clean the cut which I appreciated.
Now as I try to contact you I am very sore.
Why are there always so many products stacked every where in the stores.? I do not understand why thereare not night stockers to take care of this to avoid injuries. The store did not make an injury report .
The time I left there was 15:14:38
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - conditions of the store
- Dollar General - employees closing store earlier than posted time 
- Dollar General - digital coupons 
- Dollar General - how the store looks😡 
- Dollar General Store #15185 - dirty store/employees parking in what should be customer parking