Dollar General / bad curtomer service

218 1st S W#a, United States Review updated:
Phone: 2815406121

Not a frequent shopper. Was buying cleaning products. At the section where toilet paper is at states to go upfront for coupon. We are used to coupons being at our grasp. So when we went to go pay we asked for coupons. The cashier threw it at us. Never smiled and never greeted us. My husband handed them back to her and said we need only 2. She threw them on conveyour belt and told us we had to cut them out our selves. We were shocked and she was giving us attitude. Then she yelled at us and said we could only one coupon even though it doesn't say anywhere. She bagged my groceries rough and rude. I was so upset and asked for her name. She said Kim. I told her she didn't have no customer service what's so ever. She laughed in my face. I asked for her manager she pointed to a lady behind the register stocking. I gave her my complaint, but stood there as if she didn't care either. I asked for her name she said Paris. I am old school I believe in customer service 100%. I will never ever return to store #01906. My cell phone [protected]

Comments

• Ka
      10th of Jun, 2010

Probably because there are people like THIS: https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/dollar-general-c180075.html#c682946 working for them.

• Le
      3rd of Jan, 2011

Try going to store 8902 now that they have a new manager! It is just crap in there now. The store looks very bad! I even told one of the employees and he said yes he knew and said theat his time was short there. Good for him. He said that he would not stay without the old manager! You need to get her back in there the store all ways looked good when she was there. The employees where not roud when she was there. There is an employee named Derrid that has been roud eveytime I go in there...GET SOME HELP IN THERE!!!