Dollar General / bad manager

1 Pecos, NM, United States Review updated:

The manager at store number #12875 in Pecos New Mexico her name is Rosella. She is very rude to my family and I and I'm sick of it. We have done absolutely nothing to warrent such attitude and I want something done about it or I'm contacting my lawyer.
Many times now when we have gone in there we get a cold shoulder or snobby attitude. But yet she will turn right around and be nice as can be to the next customer. There's also another woman that works there I don't know her name but she was very rude to my autistic son when he asked a question. If this keeps up I'm going to take it as far as I can and I'll have both their jobs as well as having the store shut down. I have plenty of money and a very powerful lawyer that would love nothing more than to file a suit against them. I could understand if we had done something to cause this attitude be we haven't. We have always been very polite and nice even when we are being treated this way. But enough is enough and we aren't taking anymore of it. Fix it or I will.

Vi
Sep 22, 2018

Comments

• Fe
      22nd of Sep, 2018

You should call corporate because I don't believe they check this site.

• 9w
      22nd of Sep, 2018

doubt they care about complaints ( the company)

22nd of Sep, 2018

Lmao. You have a lot of money yet shop at the DG? Gtfoh.

22nd of Sep, 2018

With an attitude like that, no wonder they give you the cold shoulder. Besides, don't you think the unemployment rate is bad enough without you trying to add to it. You don't need a lawyer, you need a psychologist.

@Chris1977 ^Psychiatrist