Dnata — refund of cancelled booking
I cancelled a holiday booking made through Dnata in Dubai on the 20th of March 2017 and received a confirmation email of the cancellation on the 23 March 2017 where it states my money would be refunded within 21-30 days. Upon enquiring I was informed it would be 21-30 working days.
Today on following up I was told it would take another 15 days before my money would be refunded. This is now 41 workings days and still no refund. This is totally unacceptable and is the worst customer service I have ever received from a travel agency. Is it ignorance or total disregard for customer service or incompetence?
More Dnata Complaints & Reviews
- Dnata - abusing 
- Dnata - regarding fake confirmation letter 
- Dnata - ticket amount refund delay 
- Dnata Staff At Dubai Airport - Terminal - unethical and rude behaviour by check in supervisors
- Dnata - bad service 
- Dnata - baggage handling customer service
- Dnata - rude customer service lady at the check in counter
- Dnata - refund cancellation ticket
- Dnata - airport cart 037
- Dnata - service is very bad on name change request