Dnataabusing

A

please take it seriuosly I aleady complain about one staff counter staff from terminal 01 name art and already complain to her duty manager I want to takke seriously action against her as iam in cairo right now I will submit ifficail complain to dubai civil avitiaion is right to tell passenger you have excess baggage 10kg after that my wt mince ten kg when ask why you arent ask before openinng the counter she told me shutup any way this complain form nt satsfied me when I reach dubai I will follow personal the compalin my momb:[protected]

• Updated by Mohsin6685 · Oct 26, 2018

They told that they are going to provide driver job .they present these type of documents.and also they have taken the money in the name of Dnata.Kindly verify the employee belongs to Dnata company or not.They are not pickup the call ..they provided the number are [protected], , , abukariiim, , [protected], , [protected] neelish, , [protected]..

i request to Dnata company .Kindly take an action..plz..Please contact me [protected]

• Se
    Select myflight Feb 29, 2020

GQ6894102 ----pax exited on 19feb still in airport ...went for visa change
    passenger facing almost 3 days and still we could not get the visa ...its really bad.We are trying to call and no answer or status not changed ..even passenger is feeling bad without proper food and clothing inside airport

Comments

chitrarth moudgil Sep 09, 2019

Hi recently i got a call about job offer in safety, they are telling you are selected without interview after job confirmation you have to give 12000 rs for medical & visa, is it true your company is hiring person without interview
    I am from India job is at Dubai international airport + accommodation & food is provide by company

• Il
    Ilona Ilona Jun 01, 2019

Today I was trying to make an order for visa to Oman for the whole day, without any successes, by sending e-mails and making continuous phone calls, that nobody answer.
    How you are making business with such a terrible service?

• Sh
    Shijo Varkey Sep 18, 2018

Today is my date of traveling. I booked the hotel through dnata. Till now hotel doesn't has information. I was following up with your team from yesterday onwards so far except false promises that will call back as well as will update soon message nothing happen my reference is ACM/[protected]

Sachin Soni Aug 28, 2018

The nut job is fake fraud office . scam my money and fake offer letter and fake job confirmation letter and fake visa my money is 109000 Indian rupees currency scam. you don't trust the dnata job Office. Office owner name MD Umar Sharif +91 [protected] and Suman Islam maisan +91 [protected]

• Ri
    Rizza Debbie May 05, 2018

I booked a ticket in Dnata office near clocktower, my friend has given the passport copy to book my ticket, but the staff has wrongly booked the ticket by not adding the full name, now its not possible to travel cause the name is not full in ticket. when we approached the office they are saying that my friend did not give passport copy. to cover up their staff mistake. now they are saying that cancel the booking and make a new booking again. how is that possible??? refund takes 15 to 21 days and i have wait till then ??? my travel date is 15th May. staff has made the mistake and it hard for them to accept it to save their job.

• Da
    Dass sankaran Feb 01, 2018

My fist experience in Dnata mharagabha service, I booked 31/12/2017, but they are wrongly booked 31/01/2018 and they are told sorry sir, we return the your booking charger and we cancelled u r booking like that. but money return was takes 21 day like that but they r not cancelled any thing, they r not return my money also I called several time but no reply.

• Aj
    Ajose24 Nov 18, 2016

I need to make a complaint against the crap device of dnata staff I have solid proof for it before I put it accoross all the social net working g sites just let me know how can I complain

• Aj
    Ajose24 Nov 18, 2016

How can I register a complaint against dnata ground staff in Dubai airport please call me in this number [protected]

• Pr
    preml Aug 04, 2014

Also this person is employee with DNATA at clock tower.

• Pr
    preml Aug 04, 2014

HI, please help me sort this issue. I need your support asap. One of your employees named Mohammed Shahid Hassan working as technician ( which i am not sure about his designation) he lives in karama near Madina super market. I am struggling with him since long. He has rented his apartment to girls in karama Al Arti Building (Room # 217) in karama above West Zone Supermarket. He took advance money from me for renting out accomodation and I vacated his house on JUne 30th 2014. he is supposed to return my money back. He has been not answering my calls and he went on vacation to pakistan. Everyday he says he will give me money but he doesnt give or pick my calls. I am very upset> i have no one in teh country and he is torturing me since last 2 months. Kindly help me with my money and trace him. he has many flats like this and he does business outside his work. He doesnt pay back our money which he takes in advance. Kindly help me. I beg of you. He is from pakistan. and his number is [protected] .Thank you Atleast guide me where can i write to get some help to resolve issue. Thanks

• Ca
    carlrobinson Apr 08, 2013

Dnata outlet in Diera City Center, just busy with their personnel mobile calls, they dont even attend customers, i mean for what they are paid there ??? this is disgusting

• Ha
    Halimah Le Brette Mar 13, 2011

Dear Mr Ahmed,

We have been trying to call you several times but unfortunately could not reach you. We have also send you an email on the above email address and we received an undelivered message.

Kindly advise how we can contact you.

Regards

Dnata Customer Relationship Department

• Ah
    ahmed khalil elhag ismaiel Mar 11, 2011

REALLY CHECK-IN COUNTER OF DNATA GROUND HANDLIND DUBAI INTL AIRPORT HEY ARE RODE

• Ah