Disney Store / no bags
I went to the Disney store to buy my granddaughters birthday present when I was checking out I was told they don't have bags anymore but I could buy a if I want one. What a joke. This is not going green this is a scam to make more money. There are plenty of paper recyclable bags that Disney could use if this is really there concern. Shame on Disney for this.
More Disney Store Complaints & Reviews
- Disney Store - bad service 
- Disney Store - 'complaint on disney system error of double billing (correction by crediting) causing customer cash loss
- Disney Store - lack of mickey's memories
- Disney Store - store opening "ceremony" giving out the key is discriminating!!!
- The Disney Store - delivery failure
- Disney Store - service, employee (juanita) store manager
- Disney Store - military service discount
- Disney Store Bethel Park - Rude and unhelpful managers
- Disney Store - service 
- The Disney Store Online - shipping, customer service, returns