Dish Networklocal channels gone, yet rates went up.

Very disappointed in Dish. No local news channels due to Dish claiming negotiating fees. Also went to watch a movie on "Chiller" and found the channel gone. When I chatted on line (2/2/2017) the service rep said Chiller went out of business. I not only checked with Direct T.V.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Cottonwood, CA but checked with my neighbor who has Direct T.V., she claims they have Chiller and our local news. Why Dish are you having your reps lie????
So basically you raised the rates $5.00 per month and took away local news and a movie channel. I have been with Dish for at least 7 years and I feel they do not care about their customers.

Co
Feb 03, 2017

Comments

• Pa
      Feb 04, 2017

I just got off the phone with DISH Network. Spoke with Louie, Loyalty Dept then Ernest in the Office of the President. No resolution. Chiller was one of my favorite channels. Both said too bad so sad. We have 11 months left of our contract and $220 for early termination fee. I told both Louie and Ernest the reason we purchased the package we did was so we could have the Chiller channel. DISH did not offer a comparable replacement. Very disappointed in the customer service. Filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission.

• Pa
      Feb 04, 2017

n Scary Good
    Website www.chillertv.com
    Availability
    Satellite
    DirecTV 257 (SD)
    Dish Network cancelled
    C-Band AMC 18-Channel 327 (H2H 4DTV)
    Cable
    Available on some cable systems Check local listings for channels
    IPTV
    AT&T U-Verse 153 (SD)
    Verizon FiOS 193 (SD)
    Streaming media
    PlayStation Vue Internet Protocol television
    DirecTV Now Internet Protocol television
    Chiller is a 24-hour American cable and satellite television channel specializing in horror, thriller and suspense programming.

As of February 2015, 38, 820, 000 American households (33.4% of households with television) received Chiller.[1]

Contents