Dish Network / Dish.com / equipment cost
I canceled our service and they said that I had to return or pay a fee for the equipment. I was told when I signed up over 6 years ago with dish that I would own the quuiemt after 2 years. After 6 years of service I canceled and they are telling me I don't own it and that I have to buy or return it. I tried canceling the service 3 weeks ago. No one would answer a phone call so I had no option but to do an online chat. They said I could cancel but never told me about returning equipment and service was never canceled. Not I have no way of getting the equipment returned and they are insisting on charging me for equipment t I was understanding that I already owned. It is impossible
To get anyone on the phone with any authority and I am disgusted with the customer service that k receiving. I do not feel that I should be paying for something that I already paid for over so many years time and that I don't even have a contract with dish due to how many years that I have been a loyal customer and the contract had expired a long time ago.
More Dish Network / Dish.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service 
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you 
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!! 
- Infinity Dish - infinity dish scam 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - channels
- Dish Network / Dish.com - equipment
- Dish Network / Dish.com - placing dish on "pause" wound up costing us more.
- Dish Network / Dish.com - damages to my home 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - cbs