Dish Network / Dish Network EchoStar / poor business ethics
I have an unresolved complaint with the BBB about dishnetwork (EchoStar) offering a service at one price, then doubling the monthly bill with addons and lies. The following outlines their response to my having a complaint against them and their position.
On June 19, 2007 I Received a call from Dishnetwork advising me that they would not accept an unresolved complaint against them with the BBB.
I was told that rather than addressing my concerns or having a complaint not resolved in their favor they would continue to offer rebuttals to keep this complaint alive and off their record.
That they would make such a threat and go to such lengths speaks volumes about their lack service and ethics, as well as the utter contempt in which they hold their customers.
More Dish Network / Dish Network EchoStar Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service 
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you 
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!! 
- Infinity Dish - infinity dish scam 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - Confused workers poor cs
- Dish Network / Dish.com - suspend service while out of the country. 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - dish reception 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - service cut off after promising it would not happen 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - charge for no service