Dish Network / suspicious person

1 United States

I wanted to add more channels to my Dishnetwork, I had a very professional and wonderful person (Brian) to our house he told us we needed a new Dish so we could get National Geographic, since our Dish is on the roof it could not be done since we had lots of snow on the roof. We rescheduled for another day, January 29, 2007 another person came to our house he did not introduce himself, he drove a white GMC pick-up truck with no name on it, but what really made me suspicious there was no license plate, not on the front nor on the back, just a plate that said Moras Auto Sales, he made me feel extremely uncomfortable. He asked me what's wrong I explained to him that I would like to get the National Geographic Channel he looked at me kind of puzzled and I ask him if anybody talked to him why he is coming, I said you are supposed to be the expert that's why I called. I felt very uncomfortable around him I called my husband to come home while this young fellow was at our house. Needless to say we still had snow on the roof and I would not want him to get hurt. I just want to make sure that I do not want that person to come to my house in the future, hopefully we can add some more channels in the near future.