Discount Tire / Defective Tires
Purchased 4 Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 tires for my Honda Accord. The tires were supposed to have a 50, 000 mile warranty. After less than 30, 000 miles on the tires and still 50% tread life left, they refused to do anything about the tires - rough handling, bumpy ride, shaking the steering wheel, seats, etc. They rotated and balanced them twice within 3 weeks, but they said it was the car - not their tires. Took the car to a Honda dealership and they did a high speed balance and checked out the car. No surprise that they found nothing wrong with the car, but said it was the tires. Discount Tire still would not do anything! Angry...do not do business with this group of CHEATING & LYING BUNCH! Bought new tires today (9/19/14) and the car rides wonderful! Very smooth & no shaking.
More Discount Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Discount Tire - Fired after twenty years on the job 
- Discount Tire - Discount tire destroyed our car 
- Discount Tire - Beware of fraudulent warranty and bad work 
- Discount Tire - Bad service 
- Discount Tire - They want me to pay for their mistake
- Discount Tire - do not honor their rebates
- Discount Tire - service repair
- Discount Tire - Did not honor 50,000mi. warranty
- Discount Tire - Taking advantage of Women still!
- Discount Tire - warranty for my tire