Direct TV / scam and fraud
I am writing to compliant my service with DirecTV. Since I joined 2 weeks ago I have to call customer service 5 tiimes to resolve my issues
First incidence- When I got my service, JADeworld was not included in my service. When I inquired about the service, I was told that it would be 16.99 to add JAdeworld. This price confirmed my decision to join DirectTV. The rep gave me a total quote of 89.99. However, when I called after the installation, I was told that 1)JAdeworld was not added 2) it's 36.99, and that the original rep misrepresented the info when he signed me up during the initial for the sign-up. That is BAIT and switch
2nd incidence- My bill showned 7 receivers when I only ordered 6
3nd incidence- all my channel were missing, after calling back the 2nd time (the first rep was useless and finally resolving the problem. I got billed for $100
4th incidence- Had to call back to resolve billing issue from 3nd incidence
5th incidence- none of the HD channel are working. I called the 800 number and after all the automated service.. I am still on hold for 10 minutes.
I pay $130 a month and have to call every week. This is ridiculous! I had DishNetwork for several years, never had any problems with my service or billing.
As a result of all my troubles and agony, I am request a goodwill credit for $50 as well as a $5 credit per service erruption/ billing error.
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - New Insatalled, Tech not show up
- DirecTV - Unable to get channel 5, NBC
- Direct TV - cable
- DirecTV - service technician not showing up on the day of the scheduled appointment and no phone contact to explain the delay or why. 
- Direct TV - customer service dept