Direct TV / installation & public relations

1 Cedar Park, TX, United States Review updated:

Today a DirectTV installer name "Mario Martinez" came to install a dish on my neighbors house, the dish was not only in front of my back main window of my house, but was not according to our Neighbors Association Rules which saids the dish most be on the back of the house... I try to explain this to the installer and did not have the chance... he did not let me talk and said "If you don't like it close your window!"
I am following with out Homeowners Association, we will see what happens... the moral of the story is 'DON'T GET DIRECT-TV' a company which does NOT care of its image or customer service.

...and YES I did call the many 888s and 8OOs numbers!... I was disconnected every single time!

DirectTV?... give me a break!

Aa

Comments

• Wi
      23rd of Sep, 2008

I recently got my bank statement and noticed two charged on it on of which I did not authorize. I recently purchased the Bundle package through Verizon which included the internet, phone and direct tv. I was informed that I had a previous balance with Direct Tv of $102.27, which I gave authorization for payment through my bank account that payment was taken out on 8/25/08. On 8/11/08 I have another payment on my statement of $132.76 which was not authorized nor that I owed. I would like to be contacted regarding this matter immediatley at (863) 512-0216. The deduction of $132.76 needs to be credited back to my account, it was not authorized. Thank you