Direct TV / installation & public relations
Today a DirectTV installer name "Mario Martinez" came to install a dish on my neighbors house, the dish was not only in front of my back main window of my house, but was not according to our Neighbors Association Rules which saids the dish most be on the back of the house... I try to explain this to the installer and did not have the chance... he did not let me talk and said "If you don't like it close your window!"
I am following with out Homeowners Association, we will see what happens... the moral of the story is 'DON'T GET DIRECT-TV' a company which does NOT care of its image or customer service.
...and YES I did call the many 888s and 8OOs numbers!... I was disconnected every single time!
DirectTV?... give me a break!
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - new genie software a mess
- DirecTV - rewards card
- DirecTV - cancellation of service 
- DirecTV - unethical behavior
- DirecTV - Directv overcharge