Direct Energy / service

Ontario, Canada Review updated:
I placed a service call to service my furnace with Direct Energy about 45 days ago, last week the service technician came and serviced my air conditioner instead! Even though it was serviced in May 2008. This shows that people at Direct Energy do not listen, they hear instead and don't hear properly.

Their service is pathetic, not only that, my dishwasher was serviced after many many calls and reminders sent to them and even then, they did not put back the other parts of the dishwasher, so now my dishwasher is sitting there to be closed properly by the technician who does not come. Never get into a contract with Direct Energy

Comments

Sm
  18th of Jan, 2010
Direct Energy is a complete scam in business. I cannot understand how they are still operating in Canada. They take some estimated payments for gas, get interest on it and then adjust your bill. They charge customers up to 500% higher prices than Enbridge per cubic meter.
Their sales representative came to my home and introduced him as confirming my new home gas account with Enbridge. He even put “Enbridge” name on the contract. Only later I realized it was a different contract. What kind of criminal activity is that? When I call Direct Energy to cancel my contract they refused to estimate my cancellation fees.
My advice to all people and should be distributed as wide as possible, NEVER DEAL WITH DIRECT ENERGY. THEY ARE THIEVES.

Direct Energy Logo Direct Energy