Digitel / i've been scammed!
I'm a regular Dsl subscriber until i had my internet connection upgraded to a better speed. It's been good during the first 1 and a half month or so. By the month of May 2008, speed went down to almost 80% which is much lower than my previous speed (before the upgrade). I've been complaining for almost a month now and NOBODY listens. Nobody seems to be doing anything to restore the right speed I've been paying for.
Right now i have called them(their help desks) more than 40 times and the best they could do was FOLLOW-UP/INFORM/COORDINATE their imaginary TECHNICAL TEAM!
They did nothing to help me for almost a MONTH now. I've been SCAMMED! They've been stealing my money right to my face and i can't do anything about it...If i decide to have my connection terminated, they told me i have to pay the fee!(equal to 2 months bill). It wasn't my fault yet I'd have to be paying is insane!
Anyways, here's my digitel account info:
DATA # [protected]
1st Report # 415-6191
2nd Report # 415-7800
I've exhausted all my efforts complaining...i hope here, somebody would finally listen...possibly help.
More Digitel Complaints & Reviews
- PLDT - no internet / no dial tone 
- PLDT / Phone+DSL Installation - failed to install on promised date 
- [Resolved] PLDT - no dial tone/intermittent internet connection
- PLDT Home - los blinking and displeasing services 
- Digitel - Dasmarinas, Branch - very poor, bad, disgusting service!!! 
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - no internet
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - request for repair not being addressed but being asked for payment
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - pldt fiber internet
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - internet service
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - internet disconnection