Digitel / impossible to contact for complaints!!!

1 Philippines Review updated:

Slow connection and TODAY i have a sporadic "REQUEST TIMED OUT".
I have been calling every numbers i have on my list but nobody answers anymore. These are the numbers:
#[protected] - Lopez, Quezon - (Office Closed)
#[protected] - Atimonan, Quezon - (Office closed)
#[protected] - Pagbilao, Quezon - (Office closed)
#[protected] to 53 - (Lucena, City) - Office open - IGNORES my calls.
and #[protected] - (Location Unknown-maybe Atimonan, Quezon since it's a 511 number) - one from the billing department(which is unreacheable too...except when they call for non-payment of the monthly bill, which they are very prompt!) mentioned that number to call for report, but, [protected] gives a busy dial tone! ugh!

Ahhh and the epic failure!!! the DIGITEL hotline - #1800-[protected] ...I get response from this number before. If i have been patient for an hour a day or dialing every 15 minutes, i might get an answer...SURPRISINGLY, this same number never answers anymore. I tried doubling my patience and became ever obedient pressing every number i was told to PRESS "press 1" "press 2" "press 6" NEVER "pressed 9" (it will end my call)...I tell you...dialing this HOTLINE is torturing me...I already MEMORIZED the ADS they have there and all i get in the end(after spending 30 minutes of pressing buttons and listening to ads) is "SORRY, you have reached your maximum attempts. THANK YOU FOR CALLING DIGITEL" .

Unlike the 1800-[protected] which DIGITEL employs stupid people with "MEMORIZED" dialogues like "have you tried resetting your MODEM, Mr Eugene?" over and over...even if I have been calling for a "NO CONNECTION" due to typhoon, our local helpdesks respond better. Unfortunately their offices have been closed and the nearest we have here(Lucena, City) is 45 minutes away and IS a DIAL away!!!...yet they seem to ignore my every calls!

Lately, after a year of 'problem free' service from DIGITEL(one which i have posted here and was HEARD), I'm back with complaints again with regards to rebates for 'no connection', and RTOs(Request Timed Out) and to double my problem...I am not able to let them know because they are not available through phone and is to far and inconvenient going to their nearest office.

Please help me.

my DATA NUMBER is: [protected]
PHONE: 511-1664

*this was my old complaint ...i'll have to repost this over and over until i got heard.

Yo

Comments

• Bu
      9th of Mar, 2010

Dude just go to there idiotic website. Just google it. Anyway I tried it and they sent me an emial (whichi is in the spam folder). And I also received a call from them asking about our problems.

• Ro
      16th of Aug, 2012

i am ma.luisa j. de leon with account no.0158755130 with monthly payment of 1, 400.00 with an adress 68 d. tulip st., greenheights newtown 1-A Mayamot, Antipolo city weve been complaining our dsl for about 2 weeks now and up to now nobodys attending to our problem we are trying to call 395800 n 2869777 but nobys answering the call. we went to your sun office in robinsons metro east and gave us same answer that they are going to follow it up, please help us us to settle the problem( no internet connection) cause we badly needed the said connection and may we request for the reversal of the said account cause when your billing will come will be paying the full amount.