Digitel / impossible to contact for complaints!!!
Slow connection and TODAY i have a sporadic "REQUEST TIMED OUT".
I have been calling every numbers i have on my list but nobody answers anymore. These are the numbers:
#[protected] - Lopez, Quezon - (Office Closed)
#[protected] - Atimonan, Quezon - (Office closed)
#[protected] - Pagbilao, Quezon - (Office closed)
#[protected] to 53 - (Lucena, City) - Office open - IGNORES my calls.
and #[protected] - (Location Unknown-maybe Atimonan, Quezon since it's a 511 number) - one from the billing department(which is unreacheable too...except when they call for non-payment of the monthly bill, which they are very prompt!) mentioned that number to call for report, but, [protected] gives a busy dial tone! ugh!
Ahhh and the epic failure!!! the DIGITEL hotline - #1800-[protected] ...I get response from this number before. If i have been patient for an hour a day or dialing every 15 minutes, i might get an answer...SURPRISINGLY, this same number never answers anymore. I tried doubling my patience and became ever obedient pressing every number i was told to PRESS "press 1" "press 2" "press 6" NEVER "pressed 9" (it will end my call)...I tell you...dialing this HOTLINE is torturing me...I already MEMORIZED the ADS they have there and all i get in the end(after spending 30 minutes of pressing buttons and listening to ads) is "SORRY, you have reached your maximum attempts. THANK YOU FOR CALLING DIGITEL" .
Unlike the 1800-[protected] which DIGITEL employs stupid people with "MEMORIZED" dialogues like "have you tried resetting your MODEM, Mr Eugene?" over and over...even if I have been calling for a "NO CONNECTION" due to typhoon, our local helpdesks respond better. Unfortunately their offices have been closed and the nearest we have here(Lucena, City) is 45 minutes away and IS a DIAL away!!!...yet they seem to ignore my every calls!
Lately, after a year of 'problem free' service from DIGITEL(one which i have posted here and was HEARD), I'm back with complaints again with regards to rebates for 'no connection', and RTOs(Request Timed Out) and to double my problem...I am not able to let them know because they are not available through phone and is to far and inconvenient going to their nearest office.
Please help me.
my DATA NUMBER is: [protected]
*this was my old complaint ...i'll have to repost this over and over until i got heard.
More Digitel Complaints & Reviews
- PLDT / Phone+DSL Installation - failed to install on promised date 
- PLDT - no internet / no dial tone 
- [Resolved] PLDT - no dial tone/intermittent internet connection
- PLDT Home - los blinking and displeasing services 
- Digitel - Dasmarinas, Branch - very poor, bad, disgusting service!!! 
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - repair status of internet and landline connections
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - internet/router
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - landline and internet
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - no dial tone and no internet
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - pldt complaint