Digital River / unlawful charges

1 Grand Prairie, TX, United States Review updated:

I dont even know who this freakin company is and they took 44.95 out of our account now I will freakin close my God dam account right now. Some body is going to pay for this my account is in the whole I had no money in my account who the hell does this company think they are, they are going down big time, I will close the account and that account will never get paid. I am so freakin pissed, someone is going to pay I have enough God dam financial problems now I have to close my account I have absoutely nothing. This company sucks and so does this country. You got some money hungry people out their you freakin nuts the God dam rich get richer and the poor get poorer .

El

Comments

• Ro
      27th of Dec, 2009

Digital River is not a 3rd party reseller of any companies or manufacturers that we support (almost 44, 000 different companies) all of them are just paying us to take orders from the customer and then the only thing that we do is to forward that orders to their database and they the one whos gonna process the transaction. The only main responsibility that we do with these transaction is to make sure that the customer's received the product. If not, we can just go ahead and send a notification to the vendor and request for a resend or reshipment. WE ARE NOT THE ONE WHOs SETTING THE RULES ON OUR END. WE ARE JUST FOLLOWING A CERTAIN POLICY THAT OUR CLIENTS SETS FOR US! IF ONLY WE HAVE EVERY TOOLS THAT WE CAN USE TO GRANT ALL YOUR REQUEST, WE WILL BE MORE THAN GLAD TO DO IT FOR YOU! WE ARE ALSO HUMAN BEINGS WHO UNDERSTANDS HOW IT FEELS IF WE ARE THE ONE ON YOUR END. JUST TRY TO IMAGINE YOU ARE THE ONE IN MY SHOES! CUSTOMER SCREAMED AT YOU, CURSED YOU, AND TREATHENS YOU BUT YOU CANNOT DO IT FOR HIM/HER BECAUSE ITS EITHER IT IS ALSO THEIR FAULT, ARROGANCE, STUPIDITY OR THE POLICY OF THE VENDORS THAT YOU MUST FOLLOW OR ELSE YOU'LL YOUR JOB!!! HOWEVER WHOS READING THIS, IF YOU ARE A HUMAN BEING, I HOPE YOU COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND THE THOUGHT OF THIS COMMENTS!