Diamonds International / selling junk jewelry!
Beware of diamonds international!!! On a cruise we made the mistake of believing the "super shopper" when listening to his "great buys in the ports" presentation on board. After purchasing a diamond ring in cozumel, mexico, we got home to have another appraisal done and found it was graded lower than it was represented. Further more, it was advised that I not wear the ring as the imperfections were such that if hit, it could be broken. This is suppose to be a diamond, a hard stone! Because our appraisal was the two grades below what di said it was, they had to agree to a full refund. We bought it in feb. And it is now the middle of may. They now have both the ring and our money. They have said our credit card would be credited and it has not. After all this time of unanswered messages and phone calls, they seem to think I am going away. Wrong! This is not a message from one dissatisfied customer. You can find many places and blogs to tell you of this misleading company. Two other members of our party were ripped off also. This was not an isolated case. I blame the cruise lines as well for promoting these deceptive practices. The fraudulent practices of diamonds international are to be avoided at all costs. They hope you will go away, but they have sold their junk to the wrong people. Many people are hearing about their fleecing of the public.
More Diamonds International Complaints & Reviews
- Diamonds International Crown Of Light - appraised for half of the retail price 
- Diamonds International - beware of diamonds international! 
- Di Diamonds International / Crown Of Light - scam and fraud company 
- Tanzanite international - ripped off on customized ring 
- Diamonds International - junk jewelry 
- Diamonds International - unethical behaviour
- Diamonds International - return policy and interest free for a year.
- Diamonds International - refund promised and false advertising!
- Diamonds International - diamond ring quality and customer service
- Diamonds International - fraud - statement of value does not match price on the invoice