DHL / unnecessary slow delivery!
I purchased an item from an e-tailer. They shipped package on January 10 from Tennessee. I reached DHL's Riverside, CA warehouse on the 13. A total of four days for 2000 miles. DHL moved package to Los Angeles warehouse on the 14th. Then on the 15th, they either moved it to another Los Angeles warehouse or shifted the package within the same warehouse. Finally on the evening of the 15th, they claim the package is ready for delivery. I assume this means it will be put on a truck for delivery on the 16th. The last 60 miles took three days. My package sat around their warehouse for no apparent reason for over 24 hours.
More DHL Complaints & Reviews
- DHL Canada - delivery 
- DHL - customs charge scam 
- DHL - a blouse which has been stuck in customs fr more than a month... 
- DHL PAKET - dhl germany two times could not deliver the same parcel to australia 
- DHL - staff mistakes, system related failures & bad customer service 
- DHL Express - delaying of a shipment
- [Resolved] DHL Express - lack of interest
- DHL Express - customs and duty charges
- DHL Express - wrong delivery
- DHL Express - undelivered shipment