DHL / unnecessary slow delivery!

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I purchased an item from an e-tailer. They shipped package on January 10 from Tennessee. I reached DHL's Riverside, CA warehouse on the 13. A total of four days for 2000 miles. DHL moved package to Los Angeles warehouse on the 14th. Then on the 15th, they either moved it to another Los Angeles warehouse or shifted the package within the same warehouse. Finally on the evening of the 15th, they claim the package is ready for delivery. I assume this means it will be put on a truck for delivery on the 16th. The last 60 miles took three days. My package sat around their warehouse for no apparent reason for over 24 hours.

Comments

• Br
      1st of Feb, 2008

i know how you feel my package is seemingly lost in transit. no ones giving me a straight answer. dhl said they would call me in an 2 hours to tell were my package is . they called and said it was just leaving colorado. i said the web site said it was in riverside california. she checked then agreed with me. now i believe they have lost my 130lb package. poof vanished!
    wont know till tommorow since i was refused a phone number to the riverside hub, and they wouldn't let me talk to a supervisor. im freakin out. horrible, i cant believe how bad this is 2 hours to have me tell them there info is wrong and i found kinda were it is myself. give me a break they should be out of buisness. this is so not good.