DHL / package being declared lost

Package sent by dhl from shenzhen, china to winston salem nc. package signed for as delivered but was not sent to the right address. talked to the delivery man and his supervisor and was told that the delivery man delivered it to 436 and not 426. he explained that he had someone who was walking by sign my wife's name to the receiving document and left the package on the doorstep. nobody has seen the package and the receiving document was clearly forged. while trying to resolve this problem and several phone calls from china I was told that the customer service department is not allowed to make international calls and they do not reimburse for phone calls. this case was closed by dhl with the package being declared lost.

Er

Comments

• Va
      4th of Dec, 2006

Amazon shipped a package (tracking 38626786586) to me on Nov 27, 2006 for 2 day delivery. The package went from Fernley, NV at 11:50 am Nov 27 to Fresno, CA on Nov 28 at 9:57 pm arriving Salt Lake City 2 days later at 3:39 am Nov 30, the day after it was already suppose to have been delivered to me. It then took 27 hours for it to travel less than 10 miles to West Valley City, UT arriving there on Dec 1 at 6:51 am.

Then DHL claims they attempted delivery of the package, now 2 days late, on Dec 1, but no one was home. That's a lie since I was home all day.

• Ro
      7th of Jan, 2008

DHL need a class action law suit... they need put out of business... I have never had such poor service in all my life... they consistently lie. Don't delivery anything over night... what can be done to shut them down.

• Wa
      15th of Aug, 2018
    DHL Express - DHL International Express
    Australia
    dhl.com.au

It took one week for my express international document to get to the airport 20 km away.
    and another 6 days to deliver it to its destination. 7 days late.
    Paid over $100 for this "express" service.

• To
      15th of Aug, 2018
    DHL Express - I need shipment number
    Bangladesh

I bought some product from your website. i Paid from Russia. I want my product in Bangladesh.DHL wants me a shipment number but you did not give me. How can i track my product.

• La
      20th of Aug, 2018
    DHL Express - drunk truck driver
    Philippines

Truck driver of TYD794 is drunk and almost hit my car

• Da
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    DHL Express - They said they did not get an answer at the door but no driver was at the door.We were in all day.Not for the first time this has happened.
    KIRKCALDY Fife
    United Kingdom

Driver said no one was at home, We were in all day.Not for the first time this has happened.
    27th August 2018
    Waybill: 3219069011
    Delivery attempted; recipient not home
    Monday, August 27, 2018 at 11:35

• Tu
      5th of Sep, 2018
    DHL - service
    Singapore

CBJ171103654726

Instead of all our arrangement DHL has purpose fully delayed picked and then delayed shipment and it was very very important for us. They say it is express when it is normal infact worst then normal service provided.

Please assist to get this shipment today itself to our office. It is very very important for us.

• Sh
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Dhl.com - late delivery, bad customer service
    pretoria
    South Africa
    dhl.com

paid customs for my package 2 weeks ago, mailed through proof of payment still not parcel received. constant false promises of delivery but i am still waiting. I am appalled by the bad service. I will never use DHL again.

• Le
      15th of Oct, 2018
    DHL Express - Driver
    Stevenage
    England, Hertfordshire
    United Kingdom

Driver blocked road - gave rude gesuture when asked to move - blocked road for several cars

Left wing mirror also missing

Happened at 15.00 20/09/18

Assume we DHL as that was the uniform she was in

• Kh
      21st of Oct, 2018
    DHL Express - No care or follow up and I paid charges
    Amman
    Jordan
    clue.hk

DHL jordan, promised to call me and let me have a feedback but they didn't
    I have a shipment from Amman to Russia and was hold for 3 day and am calling every day by 3 times to follow up me shipment with no kind of care
    And they lie on me when they said we win call you sine 10 am of Friday 13 is October
    My waybill is 4982201766

• Lu
      28th of Oct, 2018
    DHL - shipping
    Mayaguez
    Puerto Rico

Im waiting for a package that was supossed to arrive june 7 and has not.

Tracking number 5114863316 but it says that is unavailable at the moment that i should try later. 2 days has passed by since its supossed shipping date and i still dont know nothing about my package. Please let me know its status because im waiting for that. Thank you

• Gr
      31st of Oct, 2018
    DHL - slow delivery.. missed mother's day

I bought a gift from Etsy, paid extra for Mother's Day delivery and you missed it.. WHY DID I PAY EXTRA.
    Plus you woke my 90 Year old mother up at 8:01 am and she almost had a heart attack. Thanks a lot. You almost killed her and you missed mothers day

• Ta
      13th of Nov, 2018
    DHL - delivery delay with broken item by dhl
    Riyadh
    Saudi Arabia
    dhl.com

DHL delivered me a broken Smart TV in more 23 days from Riyadh to Jeddah. And they are not willing to accept their fault. And when I returned the item to the seller, again DHL is holding the item since 8 days and didn't deliver yet.
    Calling their customer service or sending emails is of no use.

• Mc
      13th of Nov, 2018
    DHL - delivery
    Jackson
    Tennessee
    dhl.com

Dhl claims my package was delivered Friday. Tracking number 2065666945. My wife was here and expecting delivery. Not delivered but shows on tracking it was. They obviously delivered to wrong address. They are tring to "recover my package". We've never had a problem with FedEx, Ups, USPS or any other delivery company. DO NOT USE DHL.